Samsung UN50F6800 User Reviews
Samsung UN50F6800 ReviewsI did not buy this from Amazon so I cannot comment on Amazon's service, but I love this TV. Samsung UN50F6800 has a unique and stylish look and the picture is great. This is my third Samsung TV. Typically I turn off the "Auto Motion Plus" setting because while Samsung claims this makes action less blurry I find Samsung UN50F6800 makes movies look more like they were shot on videotape rather than film.
JB's review says he/she saw "judder" and in my experience the Auto Motion Plus causes this which is another reason I turn it off. Otherwise the factory settings out of the box looked pretty good to me - perhaps the contrast is a bit high (default setting is 100%) but that is easy to fix. Overall I highly recommend this TV. (BTW, I have not tested the 3D feature at all.)
Samsung UN50F6800 HDTV ReviewsExcellent TV, has great sharpness and colors are fantastic. For movies and video games is the best option. I loved this model has outstanding performance to UN40F6400 model as well as the size and sleek design make this model an excellent model TV. I recommend UN50F6800 in its entirety.
I differ with user comments JB "JB" .... only a matter of making a correct calibration and adjustment of the settings pra obtain the expected results.
Samsung UN50F6800 Specs
- TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 45.9 X 26.2 X 1.9 Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 45.9 X 28.5 X 10.5 Inches
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Resolution: 1080p
- Image Contrast Ratio: 240 hz
- 120Hz Refresh Rate: Better for general viewing and good for video games, action movies, and sports
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- Display Technology: LED-lit
- Model: UN50F6800
- 1080p HDTV with Micro Dimming: Best picture quality
- Smart TV with Voice Control: Interact with streaming content and the web
- Display Size: 50 inches